For Group caterings, Children’s day care, Senior facilities, Living group catering
The bowls system for groups
Eating together in groups is a valued highlight in the daily routine in children’s day care and senior facilities offering the possibility of socialising in a familiar atmosphere.
The DINNER-MAX BOWLS is the ideal bowl system for groups eating together. The meal components are portioned in attractive dinnerware bowls in the kitchen in serving sizes fitting the individual groups exactly.
Special thermoboxes have been developed for the transport of the bowls covered with spill-proof lids, and meals arrive ready to be served at the table. The advantages are obvious.
Your advantages at a glance
- Meals served like at home
- One thermo box per group
- Well-shaped bowls with spill-proof silicone lids
- Group customised servings = less loss of goods employed
- No handling and cleaning in the facility
- Meals stay warm up to 3 hours
- Even more economically attractive using Cook-Chill and Cook-Freeze
- The bowls including lids are usable in combi steamers and convectomats
- Both bowls and lids are compatible with MONDO, VARIO, BRAVO